Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.949080, 80.782402.
Lakhimpur is a city in northern Uttar Pradesh, and also the headquarters of the same name district. It is a small cultural and business center, with the population close to 165,000 people. There are a few large farms, a large and a few smaller sugar factories, a few colleges and a few very good high schools in the city. Lakhimpur is also a historic place, with the attractions like Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary, Naseeruddin Memorial Hall, Dudhwa National Park, Shiv Temple Devkali, as well as a very famous among local people Frog Temple.
Map of Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.949080, and the longitude is 80.782402. Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 56' 56.6880'' N and 80° 46' 56.6472'' E.
Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 56' 56.6880'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 46' 56.6472'' E|
Coordinates of Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)