Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.815018, -1.451122.
Beaulieu is a small historic town and a neighborhood of Southhampton in Brockenhurst, the UK. according to the discovered evidence, the first settlement was established there in Bronze age epochs. The town is surrounded by beautiful forests which are a part of a small national park. The area often gets affected by floods and numerous rains, which is good for the forests but is distressing for the town's residents. There are a few examples of old architecture in the town, including an old church, St.Nicholas church.
Where is Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK on Map?
Road map of Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK
Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK is 50.815018, and the longitude is -1.451122. Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 48' 54.0648'' N and 1° 27' 4.0392'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 48' 54.0648'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 27' 4.0392'' W|
Coordinates of Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)