Chertsey, Surrey, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.386490, -0.509456.
Chertsey is a historic town in Surrey, established in the 7th century and considered to be among the oldest towns in South England. There are plenty of landmarks, with the Chertsey Abbey, the Chertsey Museum, St Peter's Church and Hospital, Pyrcroft House, Curfew House, to name a few. Due to a close proximity to Healthrow Airport, the town is a popular tourist spot, with very good prices for accommodation and dining.
Where is Chertsey, Surrey, the UK on Map?
Road map of Chertsey, Surrey, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chertsey, Surrey, the UK
Chertsey, Surrey, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chertsey, Surrey, the UK is 51.386490, and the longitude is -0.509456. Chertsey, Surrey, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 23' 11.3640'' N and 0° 30' 34.0416'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 23' 11.3640'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 30' 34.0416'' W|
Coordinates of Chertsey, Surrey, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)