Bendigo, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.757786, 144.278702.
Bendigo is a small city in central part of Victoria state in South Australia, situated about 100 miles north of Melbourne. The city has been growing lately, and its population has trespassed the number of 110,000 residents. The settlement was established in the middle of the 19th century during the times of gold rush, making it one of the most growing community of the Victorian times. Today the town lives at the expense of trade, manufacturing, services, and tourism. There are plenty of parks and green areas like Bendigo Regional Park situated in the neighborhood.
Map of Bendigo, VIC, Australia
Bendigo, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bendigo, VIC, Australia is -36.757786, and the longitude is 144.278702. Bendigo, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 45' 28.0296'' S and 144° 16' 43.3272'' E.
Bendigo, VIC, Australia elevation is 254 meters height, that is equal to 833 feet.
Bendigo, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 45' 28.0296'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 16' 43.3272'' E|
|Elevation (m)||254 m|
|Elevation (f)||833 feet|
Coordinates of Bendigo, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)
- Ziyou Today, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia (-37.649967, 144.880600)
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (-30.296276, 153.114136)
- Orange, NSW, Australia (-33.283577, 149.101273)