Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.353333, 149.234161.
Queanbeyan is a small city in New South Wales, which is in the western Australia. It can be found in the south eastern part of the state, quite close to the capital city of the country, Canberra. Queanbeyan was established in the middle of the last century and it is named after a small river, the Queanbeyan River, which is a tributary to the River of Molonglo. Today, the city is a center of commerce, services, and cultural life, with the population close to 40 thousand people. Queanbeyan is closely linked and connected with the capital city by transport, trade, and social life ties. There are a few nice facilities for sports in Queanbeyan which makes the city attractive to those who are looking for great recreation and outdoor activity spot.
Map of Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia
Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia is -35.353333, and the longitude is 149.234161. Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 21' 11.9988'' S and 149° 14' 2.9796'' E.
Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 21' 11.9988'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 14' 2.9796'' E|
Coordinates of Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)