Campbelltown, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.064999, 150.814163.
Campbelltown is a small city in the state of New South Wales in the eastern Australia. It is one of the outskirts areas of Sydney and a home to about 12 thousand people. The first settlement was established there in the early 1820s, at the place of the old settlement of the local Tharawal population. At first, the town was developing as a farmer's and agricultural community, and in the beginning of the 20th century it turned into a commercial area, further becoming a part of Sydney municipal area. There is a large number of historic buildings, old mansions and churches in the city. It is an interesting place to visit and get to know the local lifestyle and cultural specifics.
Map of Campbelltown, NSW, Australia
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campbelltown, NSW, Australia is -34.064999, and the longitude is 150.814163. Campbelltown, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 3' 53.9964'' S and 150° 48' 50.9868'' E.
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 3' 53.9964'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 48' 50.9868'' E|
Coordinates of Campbelltown, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)