Lithgow, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.483334, 150.149994.
Lithgow is a small city situated in the eastern part of the state of New South Wales in the eastern Australia. The city was named after a small valley, Lithgow Valley, situated nearby. Today's Lithgow is a home to almost 13 thousand people and it can be found about 100 miles west of the city of Sydney. It is a historic center of iron and other natural materials producing and processing industry. Lithgow city is a tourist destination, with a large number of attractions and landmarks like the Wollemi National Park, the Blue Mountains National Park, Glow Worm Tunnel, the Capertee Valley, and so on. The nature and the local community are amazing, and the time spent in the city will be unforgettable.
Map of Lithgow, NSW, Australia
Lithgow, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lithgow, NSW, Australia is -33.483334, and the longitude is 150.149994. Lithgow, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 29' 0.0024'' S and 150° 8' 59.9784'' E.
Lithgow, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 29' 0.0024'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 8' 59.9784'' E|
Coordinates of Lithgow, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)