Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.916668, 151.750000.
A city of Newcastle is one of the largest cities of New South Wales, western Australia, situated a bit more than 100 miles north of the city of Sydney. Newcastle was established in the early 19th century and named after a large city in the UK. It used to develop as a center of coal mining, processing other natural resources, and social life of the region. In our times, it is a key cultural, industrial, educational, services, and tourism center of the region. Newcastle is a home to a large number of musical events, concerts, festivals, celebrations and other social events. There are plenty of galleries, museums, theaters, parks, gardens, cathedrals, and other places to see and visit in the city. The total population of Newcastle is close to a quarter of million people.
Where is Newcastle, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Newcastle, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Newcastle, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newcastle, NSW, Australia is -32.916668, and the longitude is 151.750000. Newcastle, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 55' 0.0048'' S and 151° 45' 0.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 55' 0.0048'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 45' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Newcastle, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)