Dubbo, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.256943, 148.601105.
A small city of Dubbo is situated in the central part of the state of New South Wales, eastern Australia. It is a part of the area known as the Orana Region, and a very nice small city, with the population close to 40 thousand people. It was established in the middle of the 19th century as a small farmer's settlement, and about a 100 years later Dubbo received the status of a city. It is a center of cultural, manufacturing, education, services, and tourism, with a number of interesting places and tourist attractions like Taronga Western Plains Zoo, the buildings of the local courthouse, city's hall, Victorian buildings in the city center, and so on. The city is very well connected with the neighboring cities and towns by road, railroad, air, and other types of transportation.
Where is Dubbo, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Dubbo, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dubbo, NSW, Australia
Dubbo, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dubbo, NSW, Australia is -32.256943, and the longitude is 148.601105. Dubbo, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 15' 24.9948'' S and 148° 36' 3.9780'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 15' 24.9948'' S|
|DMS Long||148° 36' 3.9780'' E|
Coordinates of Dubbo, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)