Tamworth, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.083332, 150.916672.
A small city of Tamworth is one of the main cities in the region of the New England in New South Wales, western Australia. Founded in the early 19th century and established in 1850s, the city has a nickname "the First City of Light" as it was the first city where electric street lights were set. Tamworth also has an interesting location, approximately on the halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. It is a developed economic and educational center, with plenty of businesses related to trade, retail, automobile building, tourism, services, and so on. The city is very popular with tourists, mainly for its numerous musical and other kinds of cultural events that take place there year round.
Map of Tamworth, NSW, Australia
Tamworth, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tamworth, NSW, Australia is -31.083332, and the longitude is 150.916672. Tamworth, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 4' 59.9952'' S and 150° 55' 0.0192'' E.
Tamworth, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 4' 59.9952'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 55' 0.0192'' E|
Coordinates of Tamworth, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)