Liverpool, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.920921, 150.923141.
Liverpool is a city which can be found in the neighborhood of Sydney, the largest city in the South Wales State of Australia. It can be found about 16 miles west of Sydney city center. It is a known transport hub and a home to about 2 thousand people. As the name of the city suggests, it was established by British settlers and named after the famous city in the Merseyside. It is a center of recreation, sports, education, and cultural life. There are many parks and green zones in the city, as well as plenty of facilities for sports and especially team sports like soccer and rugby. Thus, there is a large number of successful and famous rugby players originating from Liverpool, like Anthony Minichiello, Vic Hey, Pat Richards, etc.
Where is Liverpool, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Liverpool, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Liverpool, NSW, Australia
Liverpool, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Liverpool, NSW, Australia is -33.920921, and the longitude is 150.923141. Liverpool, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 55' 15.3156'' S and 150° 55' 23.3076'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 55' 15.3156'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 55' 23.3076'' E|
Coordinates of Liverpool, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)