Goulburn, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.754723, 149.618607.
A city of Goulburn is situated in the western and close to the coastal part of the New South Wales, in the eastern Australia. It was established in the late 1860s as a small Victorian settlement, which soon has turned into a small railway and transportation hub. It is also a center of industry and, in particular, concrete producing, with one of the world's largest concrete producing companies. Coulburn is an attraction for tourists who come to see the attractions and landmarks of the city, including the buildings of the city hall, city library, city railway station, police building, as well as the local cathedrals and many more. The city is a center of education and culture, with a famous police academy and a few theaters located in Goulburn.
Map of Goulburn, NSW, Australia
Goulburn, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Goulburn, NSW, Australia is -34.754723, and the longitude is 149.618607. Goulburn, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 45' 17.0028'' S and 149° 37' 6.9852'' E.
Goulburn, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 45' 17.0028'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 37' 6.9852'' E|
Coordinates of Goulburn, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)