Bhabua, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.042624, 83.605576.
Bhabua is a large town in eastern Bihar and a part of Kaimur district. There are about 40 thousand people live in Bhabua, and the town is primarily known for its numerous large markets, like ShivaJi Chowk, Ekta Chowk, Ashtabhuji Chowk, Jayprakash Chowk, and others. Bhabua is a historic town and a religious center, and there are a few important Hindu temples located in the town, with Maa Mundeshwari Temple being the most famous of those. There are a few historic villages near the town, which attract a good number of tourists.
Where is Bhabua, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Bhabua, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhabua, Bihar, India
Bhabua, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhabua, Bihar, India is 25.042624, and the longitude is 83.605576. Bhabua, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 2' 33.4464'' N and 83° 36' 20.0736'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 2' 33.4464'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 36' 20.0736'' E|
Coordinates of Bhabua, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)