Songir, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.081547, 74.789291.
Songir is a large town in northern Maharashtra, located in the neighborhood of Dhule. There are about 33,000 people living in Songir. It is a small manufacturing center producing various goods from copper, brass, ceramics, and other natural materials. There is a great number of temples in the town, including Gurugovind Maharaj, Someshwar, etc.
Where is Songir, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Songir, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Songir, Maharashtra, India
Songir, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Songir, Maharashtra, India is 21.081547, and the longitude is 74.789291. Songir, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 4' 53.5692'' N and 74° 47' 21.4476'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 4' 53.5692'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 47' 21.4476'' E|
Coordinates of Songir, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)