Bhadravati, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.840000, 75.702003.
Bhadravati is a small industrial city in central Karnataka, India. There are over 150,000 residents living in the city, and it is an administrative zone of Semuga District. The town is an important tourist zone due to a plenty of landmarks, including amazing local temples (Lakshmi Narasimha temple, Shree Rameshwara and subrmaneswara temple, etc), lakes, parks, entertainment facilities, and many more.
Where is Bhadravati, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Bhadravati, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhadravati, Karnataka, India
Bhadravati, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhadravati, Karnataka, India is 13.840000, and the longitude is 75.702003. Bhadravati, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 50' 24.0000'' N and 75° 42' 7.2108'' E.
Bhadravati, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 50' 24.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 42' 7.2108'' E|
Coordinates of Bhadravati, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)