Bhalki, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.050367, 77.218369.
Bhalki is a large town located in the northernmost part of Karnataka state in western India. It has the population close to 35,000 people. Bhalki was established in the 12th century and always played a role in various military events and battles. Thus, there are a great number of monuments, forts and other points of interest related to military activities. Other attractions of the town are the following: Rameshwara Tekadee, Bhalkeshwar Temple, Ram Temple, etc.
Where is Bhalki, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Bhalki, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhalki, Karnataka, India
Bhalki, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhalki, Karnataka, India is 18.050367, and the longitude is 77.218369. Bhalki, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 3' 1.3212'' N and 77° 13' 6.1284'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 3' 1.3212'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 13' 6.1284'' E|
Coordinates of Bhalki, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)