Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.772446, -0.372849.
Bourne is a small market town with the population close to 27,000 people, located in Lincolnshire, United Kingdom. Despite being quite a small community, the town is a very well developed settlement, with a few small manufacturing and industrial businesses, a number of good schools and a few markets. With local parks and facilities for picnicking, the town can be considered a great recreation center.
Map of Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK
Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK is 52.772446, and the longitude is -0.372849. Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 46' 20.8056'' N and 0° 22' 22.2564'' W.
Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK elevation is 12 meters height, that is equal to 39 feet.
Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 46' 20.8056'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 22' 22.2564'' W|
|Elevation (m)||12 m|
|Elevation (f)||39 feet|
Coordinates of Bourne, Bourne, Lincolnshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)