Odiham, Hampshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.254383, -0.939525.
Odiham is a small historic town in the neighborhood of Hook town in Hampshire, central UK. It is a very popular tourist spot since there is a great number of landmarks and tourist attractions located in the town and its neighborhood. One can enjoy exploring old Odiham castle ruins, observe old All Saints Church, walk around or have some beer in historic downtown. It is possible to reach Odiham by train to the town of Hook, and further by small local buses.
Where is Odiham, Hampshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Odiham, Hampshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Odiham, Hampshire, UK
Odiham, Hampshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Odiham, Hampshire, UK is 51.254383, and the longitude is -0.939525. Odiham, Hampshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 15' 15.7788'' N and 0° 56' 22.2900'' W.
Odiham, Hampshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 15' 15.7788'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 56' 22.2900'' W|
Coordinates of Odiham, Hampshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)