Cannock, Staffordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.699940, -2.021829.
A beautiful historic town of Cannock in Staffordshire is situated about 20 moles north from Birmingham and is a part of so called Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is a small 30,000-people town, traditionally very clean and elegant. Tourists like coming to Cannock to examine the downtown area, take a seat in a small bar and have a chat with some local lads, or visit a local hockey game.
Map of Cannock, Staffordshire, UK
Cannock, Staffordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cannock, Staffordshire, UK is 52.699940, and the longitude is -2.021829. Cannock, Staffordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 41' 59.7840'' N and 2° 1' 18.5844'' W.
Cannock, Staffordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 41' 59.7840'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 1' 18.5844'' W|
Coordinates of Cannock, Staffordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)