Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.308643, -0.082500.
Whyteleafe is a small village located in the neighborhood or Croydon, Surrey, UK. The number of people living in the village is close to 800. It is a typical small settlement, with very calm and relaxed lifestyle and very nice friendly community.
Where is Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK on Map?
Road map of Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK
Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK is 51.308643, and the longitude is -0.082500. Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 18' 31.1148'' N and 0° 4' 57.0000'' W.
Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 18' 31.1148'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 4' 57.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Whyteleafe, Surrey, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)