Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.482533, -2.121166.
A small town of Brierley Hill in West Midlands is a small community with the population not exceeding 14,000 people. It is a part of Birmingham-Dudley metropolitan area. It is both an industrial and residential center, with a few factories producing steel and glass. Local shopping areas, parks, and small entertainment facilities are legendary, with Merry Hill Shopping Centre and Waterfront Business Park being the most popular of those.
Map of Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK
Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK is 52.482533, and the longitude is -2.121166. Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 28' 57.1188'' N and 2° 7' 16.1976'' W.
Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK elevation is 153 meters height, that is equal to 502 feet.
Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 28' 57.1188'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 7' 16.1976'' W|
|Elevation (m)||153 m|
|Elevation (f)||502 feet|
Coordinates of Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)