Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.691746, -1.212926.
Hartlepool is a small borough and the headquarters of the same name municipality in northeastern UK, County Durham. The district formed in 1970s and is a parliament constituency. The number of people living in the borough is close to 12,000.
Where is Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK on Map?
Road map of Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK
Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK is 54.691746, and the longitude is -1.212926. Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 41' 30.2856'' N and 1° 12' 46.5336'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 41' 30.2856'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 12' 46.5336'' W|
Coordinates of Hartlepool, Hartlepool, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)