Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.718494, -1.968243.
Cirencester is a historic market town on the River Churn in central England, the country of Gloucestershire. The town survived numerous historic eras and periods, from Roman Corinium to Tudor times. There are a great number of historic buildings in the town, like St John the Baptist parish church, along with numerous small hotels, restaurants, bars, sports clubs, and other facilities.
Map of Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK is 51.718494, and the longitude is -1.968243. Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 43' 6.5784'' N and 1° 58' 5.6748'' W.
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK elevation is 116 meters height, that is equal to 381 feet.
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 43' 6.5784'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 58' 5.6748'' W|
|Elevation (m)||116 m|
|Elevation (f)||381 feet|
Coordinates of Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)