Calais, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.188042, -67.282753.
The city of Calais is located on the St Croix River to the south of the town of Saint Stephen and to the east of Baring, in Washington County, eastern Maine, United States. Situated on Canada–the US border, it is one of the least-populous cities in the state. It was settled in 1779 and incorporated on June 16, 1809. The city is home to Washington County Community College. U.S. Route 1 serves the area. Tourist attractions in Calais include St. Anne's Episcopal Church, Calais Observatory, Whitlocks Mill Light, Milltown Dam, Saint Croix Island International Historic Site, Devils Head, St Croix Country Club, Calais Skatepark, and Keenes Lake.
Where is Calais, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Calais, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Calais, ME, USA
Calais, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calais, ME, USA is 45.188042, and the longitude is -67.282753. Calais, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 11' 16.9512'' N and 67° 16' 57.9108'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 11' 16.9512'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 16' 57.9108'' W|
Coordinates of Calais, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)