Champa, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.033178, 82.651733.
Champa is quite a large town located in the state of Chhattisgarh, eastern India. It is a key business and education center of Janjgir-Champa district, with a few excellent colleges and numerous small and medium companies, working in such sectors as agriculture, fabric producing, metal and gold processing, etc. The town is a home to about 40,000 people.
Where is Champa, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Champa, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Champa, Chhattisgarh, India
Champa, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Champa, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.033178, and the longitude is 82.651733. Champa, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 1' 59.4408'' N and 82° 39' 6.2388'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 1' 59.4408'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 39' 6.2388'' E|
Coordinates of Champa, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)