Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.773993, 86.743698.
Chandabali is a small town in the district of Bhadrak, situated in central Odisha, near the river of Baitarani. The town is a commercial center near Highway 9, with a few small shops and small cafes situated along the road. Tourists come to the area because they want to explore numerous local temples, as well as a small national park, Bhitarkanika National Park, which is about 20 miles away from the town.
Map of Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India
Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India is 20.773993, and the longitude is 86.743698. Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 46' 26.3748'' N and 86° 44' 37.3128'' E.
Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 46' 26.3748'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 44' 37.3128'' E|
Coordinates of Chandabali, Bhadrak, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)