Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.260456, 83.266266.
Chandauli is a town in southern Uttar Pradesh, with the population close to 20,000 people. As a former capital of a small local empire, this small town is an old historic settlement with a number of old buildings and tall wonderful temples. The town is located in 30 km to Varansi, the capital of the province.
Where is Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India
Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.260456, and the longitude is 83.266266. Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 15' 37.6416'' N and 83° 15' 58.5576'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 15' 37.6416'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 15' 58.5576'' E|
Coordinates of Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)