Chandbali, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.772806, 86.748734.
Chandbali is a large town in the state of Odisha, India. It was a small fishing settlement located on the shores of the Bay of Bengali. Now it is a tourist spot due to its close location of the Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary famous with its mangroves trees and quite diverse flora.
Map of Chandbali, Odisha, India
Chandbali, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandbali, Odisha, India is 20.772806, and the longitude is 86.748734. Chandbali, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 46' 22.1016'' N and 86° 44' 55.4424'' E.
Chandbali, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 46' 22.1016'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 44' 55.4424'' E|
Coordinates of Chandbali, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)