Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.966354, 76.748077.
A small city with the population close to 50,000 people, Gangakhed is situated in central Maharashtra, about 55 miles from the city of Nanded. The city is a historic center and a religious spot, famous as a birthplace of Shree Sant Janabai, a prominent character of Marāthi religious branch. There are a few factories in the town, including a large sugar factory and corn oil producing factory.
Map of Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India
Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India is 18.966354, and the longitude is 76.748077. Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 57' 58.8744'' N and 76° 44' 53.0772'' E.
Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 57' 58.8744'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 44' 53.0772'' E|
Coordinates of Gangakhed, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)