Chandwad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.327127, 74.247276.
Chandwad is a small town in the state of Maharashtra, India, with the population close to 20,000 people. It is a historic town located near one of the primary national highways. There is a large ancient temple in the town, Shankar Bhagwan, which attracts plenty of national tourists. Every autumn, when the season of holidays and celebrations starts, the town is filled up with people from the neighboring cities and states.
Where is Chandwad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India
Chandwad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India is 20.327127, and the longitude is 74.247276. Chandwad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 19' 37.6572'' N and 74° 14' 50.1936'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 19' 37.6572'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 14' 50.1936'' E|
Coordinates of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.