Christchurch, Dorset, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.736782, -1.777897.
Located at the river Avon, the town of Christchurch is a part of Dorset area in the southernmost part of the UK. It is a historic settlement established right near the city of Bournemouth, in a beautiful coastal area. It is one of the most popular vacation destinations for local people and overseas tourists. It is possible to get involved in virtually any kind of holiday activities there, starting from sunbathing and swimming, hiking or fishing, and ending up with doing some extreme sports or having unforgettable parties with friends.
Where is Christchurch, Dorset, UK on Map?
Road map of Christchurch, Dorset, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Christchurch, Dorset, UK
Christchurch, Dorset, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Christchurch, Dorset, UK is 50.736782, and the longitude is -1.777897. Christchurch, Dorset, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 44' 12.4152'' N and 1° 46' 40.4292'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 44' 12.4152'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 46' 40.4292'' W|
Coordinates of Christchurch, Dorset, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)