Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.415089, -4.083116.
Aberystwyth is a town of Ceredigion, located in western UK, Wales. It is an old market town whichemerged at the place of a very old settlement dated back to the Paleolitic epochs. The remains of old Celtic fortress were discovered by local archaeologists. Currently, there are about 13,000 people living in the town, with the number of students who annually come to study in local colleges and Aberystwyth University reaching 8-9 thousands.
Map of Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK is 52.415089, and the longitude is -4.083116. Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 24' 54.3204'' N and 4° 4' 59.2176'' W.
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 24' 54.3204'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 4' 59.2176'' W|
Coordinates of Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)