Lerwick, Shetland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.152988, -1.149293.
Lerwick is a small town with the population close to 7 thousand people. It is located in Shetland, Scotland, which one of the northernmost part of the UK, and the town is actually situated quite close to the shores of Norway. The area is a popular fishing and transportation spot, with a large port and very close commercial connections with Norway.
Map of Lerwick, Shetland, UK
Lerwick, Shetland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lerwick, Shetland, UK is 60.152988, and the longitude is -1.149293. Lerwick, Shetland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 9' 10.7568'' N and 1° 8' 57.4548'' W.
Lerwick, Shetland, UK elevation is 1 meters height, that is equal to 3 feet.
Lerwick, Shetland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 9' 10.7568'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 8' 57.4548'' W|
|Elevation (m)||1 m|
|Elevation (f)||3 feet|
Coordinates of Lerwick, Shetland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Bolton, Atlanta, GA, USA (33.815292, -84.455879)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)