Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.630878, -4.005561.
Collado Villalba is a municipality near the metropolitan area of Madrid, central Spain. The population of the town is about 55,000 people and it is located near a large national park. There are a few historic buildings in the downtown which are also famous landmarks and attract a lot of tourists.
Map of Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain
Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain is 40.630878, and the longitude is -4.005561. Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 37' 51.1608'' N and 4° 0' 20.0196'' W.
Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 37' 51.1608'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 0' 20.0196'' W|
Coordinates of Collado Villalba, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)