Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.374557, 4.883868.
Westerkerk, or Western Church of Amsterdam, is a Protestant church built in the middle of the 17th century, located to the south of Anne Frank House. The building was designed by Hendrick de Keyser and it is famous for having the highest church tower in Amsterdam, which exceeds 85 meters. A lot of famous Dutch painters and artists are buried in this church, including Nicolaes Berchem Titus, Rembrandt van Rijn, Titus van Rijn, and so on.
Where is Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands is 52.374557, and the longitude is 4.883868. Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 28.4052'' N and 4° 53' 1.9248'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 28.4052'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 1.9248'' E|
Coordinates of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)