Darbhanga, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.152973, 85.901413.
Darbhanga is a large city and metropolitan area in Bihar, India. Together with its numerous suburbs, the area's population is estimated to be close to 4 million people. Most of the population is speaking Mahithili language, though some speak Hindi, too. There are plenty of historic buildings, monuments, temples, and other typical attractions in the city.
Map of Darbhanga, Bihar, India
Darbhanga, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Darbhanga, Bihar, India is 26.152973, and the longitude is 85.901413. Darbhanga, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 9' 10.7028'' N and 85° 54' 5.0868'' E.
Darbhanga, Bihar, India elevation is 55 meters height, that is equal to 180 feet.
Darbhanga, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 9' 10.7028'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 54' 5.0868'' E|
|Elevation (m)||55 m|
|Elevation (f)||180 feet|
Coordinates of Darbhanga, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)