Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.036007, 88.262672.
Darjeeling is a beautiful small city in Lesser Himalayas, in northern West Bengal, right near the border between Nepal and India. The area is an example of the finest forest covered zone in northern India, with a small national park Singalila located slightly to the west of the town. There are about 130,000 people living in Darjeeling, and it is a small center of education and arts, with quiet great infrastructure developed mainly during the times of the British rule and further.
Map of Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
Darjeeling, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Darjeeling, West Bengal, India is 27.036007, and the longitude is 88.262672. Darjeeling, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 2' 9.6252'' N and 88° 15' 45.6192'' E.
Darjeeling, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 2' 9.6252'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 15' 45.6192'' E|
Coordinates of Darjeeling, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)