Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.121473, 85.368752.
The second larges city in Bihar state, northern India, Muzaffarpur is located on the banks of Burhi Gandak River. It is a city with the population close to 350,000 people and is an important cultural center and tourist spot. The city is known as the main location when lychee fruits are cultivated and distributed to the whole world.
Where is Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India is 26.121473, and the longitude is 85.368752. Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 7' 17.3028'' N and 85° 22' 7.5072'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 7' 17.3028'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 22' 7.5072'' E|
Coordinates of Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
No comments written yet.