Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.681618, 0.937827.
Dereham is a small town and the seat of the same name district in Norfolk county, UK. It is quite a typical small town with a long history and interesting old architecture, with picturesque historic downtown, typical Gothic cathedrals and churches, small restaurants and old Saint Withburga monastery. It can be an interesting place to visit for those who travel in Norfolk county.
Map of Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK
Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK is 52.681618, and the longitude is 0.937827. Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 40' 53.8248'' N and 0° 56' 16.1772'' E.
Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 40' 53.8248'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 56' 16.1772'' E|
Coordinates of Dereham, Dereham, Norfolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)