Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.239738, -5.237045.
Redruth is a small town with the population close to 14,000 people located in the civil parish of Cornwall, UK. It is a truly beautiful historic town with plenty of wonderful old-style buildings like Murdoch House, St Uny's Church, etc. It can be a really great destination point for those who like discovering new British historic towns.
Map of Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK
Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK is 50.239738, and the longitude is -5.237045. Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 14' 23.0568'' N and 5° 14' 13.3620'' W.
Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 14' 23.0568'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 14' 13.3620'' W|
Coordinates of Redruth, Redruth, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)