Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.697290, 76.018883.
Dhamtan Sahib is a small town situated in the northern part of Haryana state in northern India, very close to the border with the state of Punjab. The town is a planned community, with the population close to 9,000 people. The town is famous with its old historic temple, Guruduwara Dhamtan Sahib Novi Patshahi. A small city of Narwana is situated about 7 miles south of the town.
Where is Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India
Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India is 29.697290, and the longitude is 76.018883. Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 41' 50.2440'' N and 76° 1' 7.9788'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 41' 50.2440'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 1' 7.9788'' E|
Coordinates of Dhamtan Sahib, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)