Piliv, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.682156, 74.966156.
A tiny little town of Piliv is situated right near the intersection of Highway 74 and Highway 153 in central Maharashtra, India. The town is a part of Solarpur district and an old settlement, with a number of old beautiful temples and some facilities near the highways. Piliv is situated on the halfway between Mhaswad and Pandharpur. The town is a small community, with the population of just about 340-350 people, which is less than 100 families. There are a few banking facilities and a small gas station near the town.
Map of Piliv, Maharashtra, India
Piliv, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Piliv, Maharashtra, India is 17.682156, and the longitude is 74.966156. Piliv, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 40' 55.7616'' N and 74° 57' 58.1616'' E.
Piliv, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 40' 55.7616'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 57' 58.1616'' E|
Coordinates of Piliv, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)