Diss, Norfolk, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.376492, 1.108394.
Diss is a town with about 7,500 residents Norfolk, UK. It is a historic market town with a few very beautiful churches. The town is also a center of sports and recreation, with some parks and beautiful views. Diss is a hometown of John Skelton, a famous local poet.
Where is Diss, Norfolk, UK on Map?
Road map of Diss, Norfolk, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Diss, Norfolk, UK
Diss, Norfolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Diss, Norfolk, UK is 52.376492, and the longitude is 1.108394. Diss, Norfolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 35.3712'' N and 1° 6' 30.2184'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 35.3712'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 6' 30.2184'' E|
Coordinates of Diss, Norfolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)