Kidwelly, Wales, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.736259, -4.307471.
Kidwelly is a small coastal town in Wales, UK, facing the Caerfyddin Bay. It can be reached from Lianelly by moving northwest. It is mentioned in the historic manuscripts dated back by the 9th century. It is a nice and popular tourist destination, with the landmarks like an old town's castle built in the 12th century, a historic bridge and gates built in the 14th century. There are also a number of parks and small old churches preserved in the town.
Map of Kidwelly, Wales, UK
Kidwelly, Wales, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kidwelly, Wales, UK is 51.736259, and the longitude is -4.307471. Kidwelly, Wales, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 44' 10.5324'' N and 4° 18' 26.8956'' W.
Kidwelly, Wales, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kidwelly, Wales, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 44' 10.5324'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 18' 26.8956'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kidwelly, Wales, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)