Dunfermline, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.071739, -3.452151.
Dunfermline is a large town in Fife, Scotland, UK, located about 17 miles northwest of Edinburgh and about 425 miles north of London. It has a total area of 7.07 sq mi (18.3 km2). The town was established in the mid-11th century. The town became a small industrial center of coal-producing and an agricultural center. Today, the town is a destination for shoppers and those who want to enjoy observing local attractions and historical landmarks like Dunfermline Palace and Abbey, Abbot House, Pittencrieff House Museum, St Margarets Cave, Dunfermline Carnegie Library & Galleries, Fire Station Creative, Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum, Dunfermline Abbey, and Pittencrieff Park. It is home to Fife College Campus. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport. The town is served by two railway stations. Dunfermline is also known as the birthplace of Andrew Carnegie, a Scottish-American industrialist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
Where is Dunfermline, Scotland, UK on Map?
Road map of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK
Dunfermline, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK is 56.071739, and the longitude is -3.452151. Dunfermline, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 4' 18.2604'' N and 3° 27' 7.7436'' W.
|DMS Lat||56° 4' 18.2604'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 27' 7.7436'' W|
Coordinates of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)