Dunfermline, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.071739, -3.452151.
Dunfermline is a large town in central Scotland, the UK, located about 12 miles northeast of Edinburgh and about 350 miles north of London. The town was established in the late 16th century as a small industrial center, a center of coal producing and an agricultural center. Today, the town is a destination for shoppers and those who want to enjoy observing local historic attractions like Dunfermline Palace and Abbey, Pittencrieff House Museum, the town's Abbot House, etc.
Map of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK
Dunfermline, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK is 56.071739, and the longitude is -3.452151. Dunfermline, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 4' 18.2604'' N and 3° 27' 7.7436'' W.
Dunfermline, Scotland, UK elevation is 96 meters height, that is equal to 315 feet.
Dunfermline, Scotland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 4' 18.2604'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 27' 7.7436'' W|
|Elevation (m)||96 m|
|Elevation (f)||315 feet|
Coordinates of Dunfermline, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)