Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.592140, 77.046051.
Dwarka is a suburb district of New Delhi, India, located to the south west of the capital, near the international airport of the capital city. Its population is estimated to exceed 1 million people. It is one of the most advanced and developed suburbs of the capital.
Map of Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India is 28.592140, and the longitude is 77.046051. Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 35' 31.7040'' N and 77° 2' 45.7836'' E.
Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India elevation is 213 meters height, that is equal to 699 feet.
Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 35' 31.7040'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 2' 45.7836'' E|
|Elevation (m)||213 m|
|Elevation (f)||699 feet|
Coordinates of Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)
- Ghasiara, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.441265, 88.445572)
- Vivekananda Pally, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.589590, 88.461838)