Rangia, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.437252, 91.620110.
A small city of Rangia is situated in central Assam, eastern India, about 40 miles north from the capital city of the state, Guwahati. The name of the city comes from the word 'colorful', and those who come to Rangia can see that local lifestyle and surrounding are really filled up with colors and events. Local crowded markets, plenty of people and especially children on the streets, lots of sun and interesting architecture make the city attractive to tourists.
Where is Rangia, Assam, India on Map?
Road map of Rangia, Assam, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rangia, Assam, India
Rangia, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rangia, Assam, India is 26.437252, and the longitude is 91.620110. Rangia, Assam, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 26' 14.1072'' N and 91° 37' 12.3960'' E.
Rangia, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 26' 14.1072'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 37' 12.3960'' E|
Coordinates of Rangia, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)