Flen, Södermanland, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.055962, 16.589258.
Flen is a small municipality with the population slightly benow 7,000 people, located in central Sweden, the county of Södermanland, about 31 miles from Stockholm. The settlement was established in the middle of the 20th century as a small residential area near a newly built small railway station. Flen is known as a home for the world's northernmost vineyard, which is situated in the district of Blacksta.
Where is Flen, Södermanland, Sweden on Map?
Road map of Flen, Södermanland, Sweden shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Flen, Södermanland, Sweden
Flen, Södermanland, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Flen, Södermanland, Sweden is 59.055962, and the longitude is 16.589258. Flen, Södermanland, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 3' 21.4632'' N and 16° 35' 21.3288'' E.
|DMS Lat||59° 3' 21.4632'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 35' 21.3288'' E|
Coordinates of Flen, Södermanland, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)