Fulham, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.478710, -0.201702.
Fulham is a former small town in the neighborhood of London, UK, which now is a district of the capital city. It is quite a large district with a very old and winding history, numerous old buildings standing side by side with modern office centers and stadiums. Fulham is a very prestigious place for living, and the real estate in this district is quite expensive.
Map of Fulham, London, UK
Fulham, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fulham, London, UK is 51.478710, and the longitude is -0.201702. Fulham, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 43.3560'' N and 0° 12' 6.1272'' W.
Fulham, London, UK elevation is 9 meters height, that is equal to 30 feet.
Fulham, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 43.3560'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 12' 6.1272'' W|
|Elevation (m)||9 m|
|Elevation (f)||30 feet|
Coordinates of Fulham, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)