Stenson Fields, Derby, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.874050, -1.501679.
Stenson Fields is a small town and a neighborhood of Derby, located in southern Derbyshire in central UK. The town is quite a modern and comfortable residential area, very well connected with the city center. The population of Stenso Fields is close to 45 hundred people. There is a very good primary school in the town, which is quite an old one and has an excellent reputation.
Map of Stenson Fields, Derby, UK
Stenson Fields, Derby, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stenson Fields, Derby, UK is 52.874050, and the longitude is -1.501679. Stenson Fields, Derby, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 52' 26.5800'' N and 1° 30' 6.0444'' W.
Stenson Fields, Derby, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Stenson Fields, Derby, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 52' 26.5800'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 30' 6.0444'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Stenson Fields, Derby, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Veryan, Truro, UK (50.218964, -4.923122)
- Church Stretton, SY, UK (52.540699, -2.803484)
- Amberley, Arundel, UK (50.906315, -0.533755)
- Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK (51.195042, 0.275680)
- Stenson Fields, Derby, UK (52.874050, -1.501679)
- Bangor, North Wales, the UK (53.227390, -4.129263)
- Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.949707, 0.737260)
- Lerwick, Shetland, UK (60.152988, -1.149293)
- Maidstone, Kent, UK (51.272644, 0.525270)
- Dunfermline, Scotland, UK (56.071739, -3.452151)